2018 Champagne Gala
The 2018 Champagne Gala takes place on March 24, at Studio 96. Featuring incredible entertainment, a unique Silent auction, tasty Charcuterie boards, cocktails and a few surprises.
For more details, please visit our Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/932120453614734/
Your generous support contributes to the success of the Gala and our fundraising efforts. The proceeds from the Gala go directly to the ‘Growing WISE’ campaign to purchase our school building. Thank you for your help!
The Gala Committee is ecstatic to announce our event sponsors. We are still hoping for a few more sponsors to ensure the success of our event. Please contact us for our sponsorship package if you or someone you know are interested in helping us in this way. Sponsorship has its perks, please email us for more info.
- The Flag Shop is our first Platinum Sponsor! A huge heartfelt thank you to Phyllis Bright from The Flag Shop Edmonton (also a WISE Grandmother) for this generous sponsorship. Please check out there website and facebooks page: http://edmonton.flagshop.com & https://www.facebook.com/TheFlagShopEdmonton/
- Thank you to an Anonymous Gold Sponsor, your contribution is greatly appreciated!
Corporate sponsorship is available in 3 tiers.
- Platinum sponsorship $2500
- Gold sponsorship $1000
- Silver sponsorship $500
*Please make cheques payable to the Waldorf Education Society of Edmonton (WESE). WESE is the charity that operates our school. Thank you for your kind consideration of this request.
Early Bird Tickets are open:
Tickets are limited due to the size of our location, please do not delay, tickets will not be available at the door. You can get your tickets now at https://www.evensi.ca/champagne-gala-auction-studio96/246538923 Early bird prices are only available until March 10th.
We are so extremely fortunate to have incredible talent within our Edmonton Waldorf Community! The evening will be hosted by the talented Patricia Zentilli (currently in Mama Mia at the Citadel Theater http://www.citadeltheatre.com/2017-2018/mamma-mia#details). Our extraordinary entertainment also includes the sweet sounds of Dana Wylie, Lana Gilday, Julie Yerex, Thom Golub, Laurel-Lee MacLure and Kirsten Elliot playing in the round. We are thrilled that Picture the Ocean will be finishing out the evening. www.picturetheocean.com
Class Gift Baskets/Auction Donations & Wine Pull:
- To ensure the success of one of our biggest annual fundraiser, please donate to your class baskets by March 2nd.
- Silent auction items will be received until March 16th. Donations are being accepted in the WISE Gym, on Tuesdays/Thursdays from 3:00-3:30 pm and Wednesdays from 8:30-9:15 am. Email email@example.com for alternative times if needed.
- This year we are putting a fresh new spin on wine! A Wine pull is a fun way to raffle varieties of wine. You never know, you might find your new favourite! One of the best ways you can help to support this part of the fundraising is to donate a great bottle of wine or two.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org