Registration Packages and Forms
Welcome to our Registration Packages and Forms Page. We have organized and placed the registration packages for all the WISE and WESE Programs here for your convenience, but we encourage parents to follow the Admission Process for the program in which you’re interested before submitting packages. Call us or send us an email if you have any questions! Thanks.
Important Registration Information
- Registrations will only be received in person at the WISE office 8:30am – 3pm (during school hours).
- Only completed registrations will be accepted.
- Registrations for Wondergarten Nursery, parent and child programs, and Arts enrichment are received on a first come first serve basis until the programs are filled.
- School Registrations Kinder to Grade 9 will be reviewed and accepted on a case by case basis.
- All prospective School registrants will receive notification whether or not they have been accepted into the school by the end of April.
- Registration packages for Kinder to grade 9 received after April will be accepted on a case by case basis if there are still spaces remaining in the classes.
- For kindergarten students, the child must be 5 years old by Sep 1 of the school calendar year.
- For Grade one students, the child must be 6 years old by Sep 1 of the school calendar year.
All registration packages will be available on the date of open house of each program.
2019-20 Application Packages
|Parent – Child Program||2020 21 Parent - Child Registration Pamphlet|
|Wondergarden Nursery Program||2020 21 Nursery Registration Package ( Registration Package )|
|Kindergarten||2020 21 Kindergarten Registration Package|
|Grade School||2020 21 Grade 1-6 Registration Package
2020 21 Junior High Registration Package
|Home Education Facilitation||Home Education Regulation A.R 145/2006 Notification Form
Homeschool Expense Reimbursement Form
|Refund Policy||Refund Policy|