Welcome to our Registration Packages and Forms Page. We have organized and placed the registration packages for all the WISE and WESE Programs here for your convenience, but we encourage parents to follow the Admission Process for the program in which you’re interested before submitting packages. Call us or send us an email if you have any questions! Thanks.
Important Registration Information
- Registrations will be received by mail, email or in person at the WISE office 8:30am – 3:30pm (during school hours).
- Only completed registrations will be accepted.
- Registrations for Wondergarden Nursery (must be 3 by March 1 of the school calendar year) and parent and child programs, are received on a first come first serve basis until the programs are filled.
- School Registrations Kinder to Grade 9 will be reviewed and accepted on a case by case basis.
- All prospective School registrants will receive notification whether or not they have been accepted into the school by the end of April.
- Registration packages for Kinder to grade 9 received after March 31 will be accepted on a case by case basis if there are still spaces remaining in the classes.
- For kindergarten students, the child must be 5 years old by Sep 1 of the school calendar year.
- For Grade one students, the child must be 6 years old by Sep 1 of the school calendar year.
All registration & application packages will be available on the date of open house of each program.
2023-24 Application Packages
|Parent – Child Program||Parent & Child Registration Package|
|Wondergarden Nursery Program||2023 24 Nursery Registration Package|
|Kindergarten||2023 24 Kindergarten Application Package|
|Grade School||2023 24 Grades 1-6 Application Package|
|Jr High||2023 24 Jr High Application Package|
|Home Education Facilitation||Homeschool Expense Reimbursement Form|
|Refund Policy||Refund Policy|